With the FIA inviting bids for a 12th team to line-up on the grid from the 2015/16 seasons, this actually is YOUR chance to own a Formula1 team. But, if you could, would you and should you? We discuss that and other interesting topics in this week’s episode of the Inside Line F1 Podcast.
The Inside Line F1 Podcast is produced & hosted by Rishi Kapoor and Kunal Shah. This Formula1 podcast offers a unique humourous view on the sport.
Subscribe on iTunes Store: bit.ly/insidelinef1podcast or via RSS for Google, Android, Blackberry or Windows phones: feeds.soundcloud.com/users/18166789…podcast/tracks or on MixCloud: www.mixcloud.com/insidelinef1podcast/
Hear our recent episodes:
1. Revealed Why WilliamsF1 Signed Felipe Massa (http://bit.ly/1bX36Nf)
2. Permanent No. 1 in F1: Vettel or Schumi? (http://bit.ly/1eLNg6k)
3. Gracias V8, Hola Turbo (bit.ly/194vQO1)
4. Cars Were Sabotaged In Austin (bit.ly/1c0NlkE)
5. Nico Rosberg Debuts On The Inside Line F1 Podcast (bit.ly/1fylRW6)
6. Does Cricket Feel The Same As F1 Did? (bit.ly/19LdwbZ)