Guilty of bribery or not, does Formula1 have a succession plan after Bernie Ecclestone? Can the sport survive without the man who has steered it successfully for the last four decades? And then, what is the talked about ‘brake by wire’ system? Come hear it all in the latest episode of the Inside Line F1 Podcast.
The Inside Line F1 Podcast is produced & hosted by Rishi Kapoor and Kunal Shah. This Formula1 podcast offers a unique humourous view on the sport.
(Image Courtesy: Google Images)
Subscribe on iTunes Store: http://bit.ly/insidelinef1podcast or via RSS for Google, Android, Blackberry or Windows phones: http://feeds.soundcloud.com/users/18166789…podcast/tracks or on MixCloud: http://www.mixcloud.com/insidelinef1podcast/
And hear our ever popular episodes from the previous weeks:
1. 2014 Inside Line F1 Podcast Awards (http://bit.ly/1cYyQfS)
2. F1 Cars, GP2 Lap Times (http://bit.ly/1e11o8L)
3. Come Back Michael (http://bit.ly/1gEgFAK)
4. YOUR Chance To Own A Formula1 Team (http://bit.ly/18R1BKJ)
5. Gracias V8, Hola Turbo (http://bit.ly/194vQO1)
6. Does Cricket Feel The Same As F1 Did? (http://bit.ly/19LdwbZ)