In the post-Korea and pre-Japanese GP episode of the Inside Line F1 Podcast, Rishi and I talk about the time when 23 cars went racing in Korea and one actually managed to beat Vettel. We also wonder if Vettel will be crowned World Champion in Japan and if male models from FTV will be put in cockpits next season to go racing. All that and more humour in store for you. Happy listening!
The Inside Line F1 Podcast is produced & hosted by Rishi Kapoor and Kunal Shah. This Formula1 podcast offers a unique humourous view on the sport.
Subscribe on iTunes Store: http://bit.ly/insidelinef1podcast or via RSS for Google, Android, Blackberry or Windows phones: http://feeds.soundcloud.com/users/18166789…podcast/tracks or on MixCloud: http://www.mixcloud.com/insidelinef1podcast/
(Image Courtesy: Red Bull Racing)
Hear our previous podcasts:
1. iPhone5S-ebastian (http://bit.ly/1boTzLT)
2. Hips Don’t Lie (http://bit.ly/14VKxEY)
3. Let Us Save Formula1 (http://bit.ly/1722T59)
4. Ecclestone Checkmates The Indian GP (http://bit.ly/13sycDL)
5. Our Secret Tyre Test With Pirelli (http://bit.ly/147Hdof)
6. F1 Drivers & Their Brand Endorsements (http://bit.ly/10wLV0g)
7. Ross Brawn’s Last Season In Formula1? (http://bit.ly/VK49H8)
8. If Michael Schumacher Turns TV Commentator (http://bit.ly/13SV8Ap)
9. Formula1 Podcast Awards (http://bit.ly/YChN1t)
And on the tyres saga, read why Pirelli shouldn’t extend their Formula1 contract for 2014: http://bit.ly/Z1xeSf