Max Verstappen showed his trademark speed at the 2016 Australian Grand Prix, but did he also show some immaturity? Is he behaving like a typical teenager?
Verstappen’s request on the radio for ‘team orders’ shows that he’s learned well from our current and previous World Champions.
In this week’s episode of the Inside Line F1 Podcast, Mithila and Kunal talk about how the opening round in Australia showcased the best and worst of Formula 1. They wonder why Rosberg’s race winning drive wasn’t covered as well on TV just as Hamilton’s off-tracks antics received their due interest.
Given our reigning World Champion’s interest in taking selfies while riding a bike, should Bernie also put out a message saying ‘Think Before You Take A Selfie?’.
As we wrap up this show, we wonder why Formula 1 is this expensive and why Haas won’t have be paid in their first year despite delivering a dream result on their debut. And finally, a Vettel-Webber show on Formula 1? We’d love that, won’t we!
(Season 2016, Episode 08)
The Inside Line F1 Podcast is hosted by Mithila Mehta and Kunal Shah. This Formula One podcast offers a unique humourous view on the sport. Follow us on Facebook: http://bit.ly/insidelineonfacebook and on Google+: http://bit.ly/insidelineongoogleplus
Follow on Twitter: Mithila Mehta (http://www.twitter.com/mith_m) and Kunal Shah (http://twitter.com/kunalashah)
iTunes Store: http://bit.ly/insidelinef1podcast
RSS for Google, Android, Blackberry or Windows phones: http://bit.ly/insideline (You will need a Podcast player!)
TuneIn Radio: http://bit.ly/insidelinef1podcast-tuneinradio
And hear our ever popular episodes from the previous weeks:
1. 10 Awesome Reasons To Follow F1 In 2016 (http://bit.ly/1ZnBeao)
2. F1, Back In Business? (http://bit.ly/1prXNPc)
3. New F1 Season, Old F1 Problems (http://bit.ly/1UVrh3E)
4. How To Measure A Good F1 Test? (http://bit.ly/1SbDrVi)
5. Saturday F1 Tickets To Be Sold At A Premium (http://bit.ly/1WJ4lmy)
6. DRS Has Ruined Formula One (http://bit.ly/1ougYaM)
7. Match Fixing And Formula One (http://bit.ly/1QPSOjM)
8. F1 Will Miss The Legend Of Pastor Maldonado (http://bit.ly/1QHUCv9)
9. F1 Is Asocial (http://bit.ly/1Ut666J)
10. What IF Hamilton Had Raced For Red Bull Racing? (http://bit.ly/1OwHrMQ)
11. Vodka Shots On The F1 Podium? (http://bit.ly/1SxbxUc)
12. Hamilton To Blame For Mumm’s Exit From F1? (http://bit.ly/1Skv1ve)
13. 2016: Year Of The Underdog (http://bit.ly/1Rk2INb)
14. May The Force Be With You, Force India (http://bit.ly/1PobhR7)
15. Ecclestone Steps Down (http://bit.ly/1Sl17Gi)
16. Time For A Prost-Pastor Bromance? (http://bit.ly/1Mw03bb)
17. Motor-mouth Hamilton (http://bit.ly/1P5gSAc)
18. Party’s Over Lewis (http://bit.ly/1Mie9QX)
19. Thank God for Max Verstappen (http://bit.ly/1RNiNYN)
20. Aston Martini Racing, Err! (http://bit.ly/1NwHF7M)
21. A Russian F1 Team In The Offing? (http://bit.ly/1NG6KOt)
22. Russia vs. USA In F1 Too? (http://bit.ly/1Qj743q)
23. F1 Teams, Black Outs And Bernie Ecclestone (http://bit.ly/1jAyEhW)
24. Fernando Alonso, The Unluckiest Double World Champion? (http://bit.ly/1PJOYqW)