After the second pre-season test in Bahrain, one could argue that Red Bull Racing need an engine, probably a Mercedes one! In our latest episode of the Inside Line F1 Podcast, we talk about Red Bull Racing and why we need them to be competitive and how Pirelli is glad to be away from the limelight for a change. Tune in!
The Inside Line F1 Podcast is produced & hosted by Rishi Kapoor and Kunal Shah. This Formula1 podcast offers a unique humourous view on the sport.
(Image Courtesy: Red Bull Racing)
Subscribe on iTunes Store: http://bit.ly/insidelinef1podcast or via RSS for Google, Android, Blackberry or Windows phones: http://feeds.soundcloud.com/users/18166789…podcast/tracks or on MixCloud: http://www.mixcloud.com/insidelinef1podcast/
And hear our ever popular episodes from the previous weeks:
1. 2014 Inside Line F1 Podcast Awards (http://bit.ly/1cYyQfS)
2. Will F1 Survive Without Bernie (http://bit.ly/1bMPWxS)
3. F1 Cars, GP2 Lap Times (http://bit.ly/1e11o8L)
4. Come Back Michael (http://bit.ly/1gEgFAK)
5. YOUR Chance To Own A Formula1 Team (http://bit.ly/18R1BKJ)
6. Gracias V8, Hola Turbo (http://bit.ly/194vQO1)