The Inside Line F1 Podcast is produced by Rishi Kapoor and Kunal Shah. This Formula1 Podcast offers a unique and humourous view on the sport of Formula1.
Image Courtesy: Mercedes GP // Subscribe on iTunes Store: http://bit.ly/insidelinef1podcast
– Mercedes ‘secret’ tyre test with Pirelli, isn’t everything a secret in Formula1 anyway?
– Was their win in Monaco a pure coincidence?
– Could Rosberg have lost a race due to a ‘bird hit’?
– And the Silver Buses helped Sahara Force India’s Paul Di Resta
– Driver of the day: Adrian Sutil or Sergio Perez?
– Canada, will Mercedes go back to their ‘reverse’ racing ways?
All that and more in the latest edition of the Inside Line F1 Podcast.
Hear the previous episodes:
– Ross Brawn’s Last Season In Formula1? (http://bit.ly/VK49H8)
– If Michael Schumacher Turns TV Commentator (http://bit.ly/13SV8Ap)
– Kimi Raikkonen To Red Bull Racing In 2014 (http://bit.ly/XSsQDE)
– 2012 Formula1 Podcast Awards (http://bit.ly/YChN1t)
And on the tyres saga, read why Pirelli shouldn’t extend their Formula1 contract for 2014: http://bit.ly/Z1xeSf