Hello and welcome to Front End Chatter Episode 94, and the clue’s in the name: for the 94th time, two hoary old motorcycle journalists stand around and make front noises into a pair of microphones for your auralisation – fertilised and fermented by bikescocial.co.uk (the world of motorcycling on a website) and Bennetts, the bike insurance specialists. Good old Bennetts.
And this week we have, for your listening infuriation:
- gossip and stats from Le Mans MotoGP, including Marquez showing Lorenzo how to stay upright, and Quartararo showing Marquez how to be faster by not crashing
- who’ll top the TT timesheets this year?
- Mud, sweat and beers with two days and 350 miles in Wales, following a rally-style route map on road and off on a Scrambler 1200XE
- News and first impressions from the launch of long-awaited, entry-level Yamaha’s Ténéré 700 and hilarious, expensive XSR700 XTribute
- How young is too young to ride a bike? And what’s the best route into riding for youngsters?
- Why aren’t there more Ducatis racing at the TT?
- What’s the best big naked bike for touring?
- How to avoid the buffering wheel of death on the online MotoGP feed
- Is it an unwritten rule of bikes that you need to go fast, and does that put people off?
- And much, much more… Many thanks for listening to FEC and please come to Cadwell Park on 13th August where, alongside a Bennetts track day, we’ll be recording FEC E100 – LIVE! Wow. Are we? Please send your thoughts, jokes, contentions and opinions to:
firstname.lastname@example.org And catch Simon and Martin on the social medias @SimonHBikes
@Mufga Thanks again for listening! X