Hello and welcome to Episode 89 of Front End Chatter, Britain’s most insured motorcycling podcast delivered fresh to your ears by Simon Hargreaves and Martin Fitz-Gibbons – enabled by the humanoids at www.bikesocial.co.uk and supported by Bennetts, the bike insurance specialists. This week we’re chattering about:
- Andrea Iannone’s smelly secretions
- Jonathon Rea’s Book Of Excuses
- first ride of KTM’s new 790 Adventure and Adventure R
- how practical and fun is Enfield’s Interceptor?
- which bike can renew the sense of fun in your biking
- is £200 for a one-piece leather race suit on Ebay worth buying?
- should we feel guilty about NOT riding our bikes much?
- what’s the best non-sportsbike for track days?
- does Fairy Liquid work as an anti-misting visor coating?
- how to find the right people with whom to tour Europe
- …and much much more…
Thank you once more for listening to out nonsense, and contributing with your thoughts, queries and opinions: email
firstname.lastname@example.org Please add August 13th to your diary, when Front End Chatter will be recorded LIVE! at a BIkeSocial Bennetts track day at Cadwell Park! More info at www.superbikeschool.co.uk Simon H and Martin are on Twitter:
…and you can also fund us on various other social media platforms…