Hellooo and welcome to Front End Chatter, Britain’s most homoerotic motorcycling podcast, supported and empowered by www.bikesocial.co.uk and Bennetts, the bike insurance specialists.
And for your aural delectation this week we have gossip on:
- Andrew Iannone’s jawline
- Maverick Marquez and his pants
- Dave Bautista’s Rea-beating form at Phillip Island
- the perfect Franken-racer
- unfeasible plum-o-meters in the BSB paddock
- why is bike gear so expensive?
- what bike did Nev buy? And is a BMW R1250RS better than a Z1000SX?
- how do we know when not ride a bike but take the car instead?
- tips for touring in Alaska
- why there are no exotic small-bore race replicas and how to get more young riders on bikes
- and much, much more (but definitely no chat about motorcycle magazines; well, a bit…)
- …plus! Super-really-very-exciting news of the 100th episode FECstravaganza at… Cadwell Park in Lincolnshire, Tuesday August 13th; a Bennetts/BikeSocial/California Superbike track day – and at which we’ll be recording FEC’s centenary episode in front of an eager audience of grass and air. You’re welcome to sign up to the track day, or just come along and have a listen… more details of the 100th episode FECstravaganza in the next FEC!
Meanwhile, thanks for listening and supporting what we do, keep the emails coming to anything @frontendchatter.com – don’t listen to Mufga, you write what you want to write – and catch us both on Twitter: @SimonHbikes & @Mufga, and on Insta/FB/the usual. Love and rockets