Had enough of cold turkey? Fear not, here’s your fix of Front End Chatter Episode 69, served in a very small tin foil hat with a side-order of www.bikesocial.co.uk in association with Bennetts, the bike insurance specialists. And, following on from the last episode’s fab interview with Julian Ryder, this time it’s business as usual as we read through a veritable mountain of your occasionally lengthy emails, on topics as varied as: • Does the motorcycle industry do enough to attract young riders?
- Does uploading fancy software and a few items from the accessories catalogue justify adding a few grand on the price of a new bike and calling it a premium model?
- Is motorcycling becoming too tribal?
- Will we be seeing more examples of forced induction on new models? • How British Superbike is also brilliant if you live in the US
- Why does no-one build a modular, adjustable motorbike?
- Where is the Husqvarna Vitpilen?
- Why riding a bike a great cure for illness.
- PLUS loads of other nattering and chattering…
Many thanks for your continued ears, please tell everyone you know to download the podcast and please email you thoughts, considerations and questions to:
You can get us on the Twitter:
@Mufga Hope you had a great Christmas and look forward to a splendidly two-wheeled (or three) New Year!