Hello everybody and welcome to Front End Chatter, the semi-regular spoken word salad that refuses to stray into nostalgia (other than to remember when nostalgia was better than it is today). Episode #62 continues to be supported by the wondrous website known as Bike Social (that’s www.bikesocial.co.uk) where you should definitely go to check out all the latest motorcycling news and reviews. And get an insurance quote. Go on.
In this 90-minute natter extravaganza, Simon and Martin discuss:
- MotoGP from Brno, which was either brilliant or boring, where the winner won by a move of either sheer genius or random fortune
- Is it time to wave the chequered flag on flag-to-flag races?
- Guy Martin’s future plans, and whether he’s quitting, retiring, or quitting retiring?
- The new ‘global partnership’ between Triumph and Bajaj – and how many badges can you bodge on a Bajaj?
- Is the London scooter crime spree creating a potential new marketing opportunity?
- The most expensive zeroes and ones in motorcycling
Plus all of your emails covering everything from a little-known but much-loved Australian bike-gang film, recalling recalls and more GS stanchion shenanigans, the exceptional machines of Honda’s golden period, overlooked V-twins, bargain sports-tourers, the value of ABS, a reason to speed, the blame game, and the best bikes we’ve crashed.
Thank you very much once again for listening. If you’d like to chatter back, email us on email@example.com or find us on the Twitters – he is @SimonHbikes and he is @Mufga
And if you’re going to fire up your interwebsitebrowser, don’t forget to point it towards www.bikesocial.co.uk !