Welcome to Front End Chatter Episode 50 – yes, you’re not imagining it, it’s really real, and only a week after Episode 49.
Anyway, with next to no racing to chatter about, we’ve finally got round to answering all your emails (at least, the ones that had a question) – some from as far back as last September; sorry about that. So, in some particular order, we natter about:
- Sportsbike luggage systems
- What will happen to production racing when there are no more production sportsbikes
- Why sports 600s are dying out
- The best headphones for on bike entertainment
- The perils of Hi-Viz
- An extremely long-winded and rambling piece about girls in bike sport
- Does size matter? (this is a different point)
- Why you only see Ducatis in the Ducati factory car park
- Who’s better – Rossi or Marquez?
- Why Honda’s Deauville is desirable
- The future of electric bikes
- A whole heap of buying advice for several FECers which always seems to end up in the recommendation of a Ducati Multistrada or a BMW R1200GS
- …and much, much – some would say too much – more
Thanks for enduring this one – it’s a monster – and look forward to some exciting news regarding Front End Chatter in the near future. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org