Back to scotch rumours of its (not our) demise, Front End Chatter E33 sees a lucid Martin and hungover Simon cover a wide range of two-wheeled gossip including:
- Jonathan Rea’s record-breaking World Superbike title, and whether Danny Kent winning the Moto3 title might be seen as a bigger deal
- new bike chat about the 2016 Kawasaki ZX-10R, Honda’s Africa Twin, KTM’s parallel twin, Yamaha’s XSR700 and Ducati’s Monster 1200 R (and whether it is really is their most powerful naked bike ever, or if they’ve forgotten they also build the Diavel)
- the dubious merit of a short ad film featuring a new Triumph and the ‘pseudo hipster saviour of motorcycling’, Mr David Beckham
- the current state of the MotoGP championship, plus a review of Hitting The Apex, a film that definitely isn’t about colonoscopy
- listeners’ emails including the fine line between deliberately causing an accident on track, and just making a mistake
- and details of where you can purchase Front End Chatter’s range of T-shirts, mugs and key rings. Blimey. Thank you for listening, and spread the FEC word!