After years of being ignored, Formula1 fans are now being treated as the real ‘asset’ of the sport. Is it well timed, or a little too late? We discuss this and the 2014 Spanish GP in the latest episode of the Inside Line F1 Podcast. Tune in!
The Inside Line F1 Podcast is produced & hosted by Rishi Kapoor and Kunal Shah. This Formula1 podcast offers a unique humourous view on the sport.
(Image Courtesy: Google)
Subscribe on iTunes Store: bit.ly/insidelinef1podcast or via RSS for Google, Android, Blackberry or Windows phones: bit.ly/insideline or on MixCloud: www.mixcloud.com/insidelinef1podcast/
And hear our ever popular episodes from the previous weeks:
1. Know Thy Racer (http://bit.ly/PNL0Uo)
2. Mercedes Is The New Red Bull (http://bit.ly/1nGPisK)
3. Against Mid-Season Rule Changes (bit.ly/1imwWfW)
4. What’s The Pecking Order (bit.ly/1jVdcmu)
5. Engine No-ise (bit.ly/1jaMumZ)
6. More Torque, Less Talk (bit.ly/1izZEd0)
7. Racing First, Engineering Later (bit.ly/NUAZo2)
8. Will F1 Survive Without Bernie (bit.ly/1bMPWxS)
9. F1 Cars, GP2 Lap Times (bit.ly/1e11o8L)