After months of waiting, the most anticipated season in Formula1 is finally here; but will it be as exciting? In this week’s episode of the Inside Line F1 Podcast, we focus on what fans should look forward to as the F1 circus heads to Australia.
The Inside Line F1 Podcast is produced & hosted by Rishi Kapoor and Kunal Shah. This Formula1 podcast offers a unique humourous view on the sport.
(Image Courtesy: de.upphotos.net)
Subscribe on iTunes Store: bit.ly/insidelinef1podcast or via RSS for Google, Android, Blackberry or Windows phones: http://feeds.soundcloud.com/users/soundcloud:users:18166789/sounds.rss or on MixCloud: www.mixcloud.com/insidelinef1podcast/
And hear our ever popular episodes from the previous weeks:
1. Racing First, Engineering Later (http://bit.ly/NUAZo2)
2. 2014 Inside Line F1 Podcast Awards (bit.ly/1cYyQfS)
3. Will F1 Survive Without Bernie (bit.ly/1bMPWxS)
4. F1 Cars, GP2 Lap Times (bit.ly/1e11o8L)
5. Come Back Michael (bit.ly/1gEgFAK)
6. YOUR Chance To Own A Formula1 Team (bit.ly/18R1BKJ)
7. Gracias V8, Hola Turbo (bit.ly/194vQO1)