This totally wasn’t a controversial week you guys! I suspect we may have done the “Swap” jokes a week early. Whoops. But on this edition of #Motorsport101:
– We talk about everything to do with the Kyvat/Verstappen swap deal for Red Bull Racing, and why we think it may actually do more harm than good.
– Lewis Hamilton and Mercedes both had to make statements defending their own backs after accusations of conspiracies ran hot in Sochi after another miserable bit of luck for our Lew Lew. *sighs*
– We talk about Romain Grosjean and the possibility of him heading to NASCAR for a one-off round, and the possibility of beer company Heineken potentially joining F1 as a sponsor.
– We review all the EXCITING (Haha), action from MotoGP in Le Mans as Jorge Lorenzo dominates, Marquez and Dovi participate in synchronised crashing, Rins and Vinales impress, and we ask whether this is the best #Moto3 class ever after Aron Canet nearly stole another podium for the rookies.
– And over in IndyCar, we talk about the strong possibility of Watkins Glen hosting the series again as a Boston replacement, as well as the chances of a Non-Championship round in China in October.
All that and 15 NASCAR references on #Motorsport101! Don’t forget to check is out on YouTube, and back us on Pateron if you really enjoyed! Thanks for listening!
Copyright Motorsport101 - https://www.motorsport101.net/