I really think Carmen and Marcus need to just hug it out.
Anyway, welcome to Episode 28 of the Motorsport101 Podcast, and in this loaded edition:
– We talk Formula E in Buenos Aries, Sam Bird’s victory, as well as brilliant fightback from Sebastian Buemi to finish 2nd, as well as the potential of a GP in New York, and the new Berlin layout announced earlier this week.
– A HUGE Manor section, where we talk about their new driver line-up as reigning DTM Champion Pascal Wehrlein and GP2’s Rio Haryanto complete the 2016 grid, responding to the rather crummy “Pay Driver” allegations that just keep coming out. Oh, and their WEC expansion too. Also, we may have called out The Grid Girls for a collaboration… So that’s nice, right?
– We talk about the recent beef between Marcus Sorensen and Richie Stanaway as they targeted Carmen Jorda… Because salt.
– We talk about BBC Top Gear’s new SEVEN personality strong line-up and ask the all important question: Just who is Rory Reid?
– More news as well, as we talk the potential Alfa Romeo comeback, Honda’s reshuffle of talent as Stoffel Vandoorne heads to Japan, and we also take your questions as we tentatively predict where Renault and Haas end up too.
All that in 78 crazy minutes. We had a real laugh on this one and I hope you enjoy it as much as we did! And don’t forget, we’re on Stitcher, and TuneIn now as well, so pick your platform and enjoy!
Copyright Motorsport101 - https://www.motorsport101.net/