In Part 4 of our catch-up, we talk the British Grand Prix as Lewis Hamilton won a GP on three wheels. No, seriously. Oh and Sergio Perez caught the rona. That wasn’t good.
BRITISH GP RECAP
– First, get well soon Sergio Perez
– #HulkenBack until he’s not
– This race sucked, This finish was wild, Hamilton won on three wheels (and BOT/SAI didn’t finish in the points)
– Did VER throw away an easy win by making a safety stop?
– Somehow, SOME WAY, LEC salvaged a podium in 3rd
– SOMEHOW, SOME WAY, RIC FINISHED 4TH FOR RENAULT
– NOR 5th with his 3rd top-5 in 4 races, OCO 6th, GAS a solid 7th
– ALB has another rough weekend, still salvages 8th; STR 9th*, VET 10th with an uncontrollable car
– Finally, let’s talk about the “new and improved” moment of reflection against injustice
– NO FANS! COVID ONLY! INDY DESTINATION!
– Marc Marquez is out of the Czech GP and, effectively, out of title contention
– IMSA goes underwater at Road America – coincidentally, Helio hits free agency
F2 AND F3: SILVERSTONE
– F2 Feature: Nikita Mazepin has a perfect day, Zhou 2nd on alt. strategy, Tsunoda 3rd after last-lap pass
– F2 Sprint: Dan Ticktum won. Neat. Lundgaard a close 2nd on alt strat
– F3 Race 1: Liam Lawson takes the win under Safety Car ahead of points leader Piastri
– F3 Race 2: Aleksander Smolyar wins his first race! SIKE! Weaving penalty!
WSBK IS BACK
– Scott Redding picks up two out of three wins, extends his points lead!
– Is Jonathan Rea in trouble after ending the weekend with a 6th?
– Chaz Davies podium hyyyype
Copyright Motorsport101 - https://www.motorsport101.net/