And in Round 3 of the furious comeback, we talk the second MotoGP round at Jerez, where we break down Marc’s comeback attempt in greater detail, as well as Fabio doubling up, and the war of attrition for Yamaha and a gutted Pecco Bagnaia!
MotoGP Andalucia Grand Prix
– Marc Marquez tried, on a cleanly fractured arm, to run this race
– Fabio Quartararo wins, Yamaha locks out the podium (MV12 2nd, VR46 3rd) – but Morbidelli’s mechanical failure leaves cause for concern
– Yo, shoutout Pecco Bagnaia (and Jack Miller too even if he dropped it)
– Taka is Honda’s sole saving grace in 4th, Mir 5th, Dovi 6th from 14th
– Pol 7th in a race where KTM Kobe’d their race in the trash
– AM73 salvages 8th from back of the grid
– Moto2: LUCA MARINI AND MARCO BEZZECHI CRASHED ON THE COOLDOWN LAP
– Moto3: Tatsuki Suzuki converts 3rd straight pole into 2nd career win at the site of Marco’s first WGP win – but we have to talk Celestino Vietti cracking his hand on a bottle of bubbly
– MotoE: Welcome to the electric show, Dom Aegerter! Pole-to-win victory in just his 2nd race!
IndyCar Calendar Updates
– Laguna Seca? See ya. Portland? Bye!
– HELLO DOUBLE HEADERS AT MID-OHIO, GATEWAY, AND IMS ROADIE!
Copyright Motorsport101 - https://www.motorsport101.net/