The boys are back to play catchup with IndyCar’s Double Header in Iowa’s cornfields and catch up with all of Early July’s news!
INDYCAR REV GROUP GP
– Race 1: Death, Taxes, Dixon AGAIN – great pit work and damn good driving propel Scott Ronald Dixon to career win #49
– Power holds off rookie Palou for 2nd
– Pole winner Newgarden stalls in the pits
– Harvey spins off, Daly tagged by Pato
– Rossi has another clunker of a race
– Race 2: Felix Rosenqvist outduels Pato O’Ward for first career IndyCar win
– Rossi finally gets it going in 3rd, Ericsson 4th, Herta 5th in back-to-back races
– Late controversy – did Daly hold up O’Ward?
– DOUBLE FIGHT CLUB: TOP ROPE DROPKICKS AND BUBBA WALLACE AT BRISTOL EDITION
– F1: Bottas, Russell, Latifi extended, SPICY Vettel to Aston Martin rumours, Mugello official
– MotoGP: IT’S FINALLY OFFICIAL – Pol to Repsol Honda, A-Marq to LCR, Morbidelli back at SRT (with Rossi soon to follow?) Crutchlow to Aprilia
– SBK/SSP: Krummenacher quits MV Agusta
– FE: Kiwi swap! Cassidy in at Virgin (2021), Hartley out at Dragon (now)
Copyright Motorsport101 - https://www.motorsport101.net/