Okay, not gonna lie here folks, this is the biggest #BikeLive of the year, clocking in at nearly 137 minutes, tackling a mad Sepang weekend in Malaysia for MotoGP’s final flyaway round, and some shock out of World Superbikes! Here’s a rough setlist:
– Rossi/Marquez 2, only not really as Valentino Rossi tries and fails his best Lorenzo impression upfront.
– Alex Rins is the 3rd best rider in the world since the break. No seriously, how do Suzuki have 8 podiums?!
– Pecco and the best/worst celebration ever as he wrapped up the Moto2 title. Oh, and Luca “Not just Rossi’s half-brother” Marini won his first GP!
– Martin is as ludicrous as his nickname, he wraps up Moto3. Sadly, “The Martinator” will never catch on.
– Ducati are having a team meeting, a round before their 5-time World Champion pisses off. Gotcha.
– And a 221bhp V4 Panigale is the THIRD maddest World Superbike story of the day. HRC. BMW. Factory backing. The day World Superbikes came back from life support?
All that and more on an epic BikeLive with Dre Harrison and Louis Suddaby!
Copyright Motorsport101 - https://www.motorsport101.net/